HARLINGEN, Texas (ValleyCentral) — The Texas Section of State Well being Providers is offering no cost well being clinics throughout the week at spots across South Texas.
The department’s purpose is to get ready for disasters and community overall health emergencies, an initiative that is now identified as Operation Border Well being Preparedness.
Available solutions at the clinics contain health-related examinations, immunizations for small children and adults, sporting activities physicals for college students, health and fitness and diabetic issues screenings, dental and vision examinations.
The clinics are scheduled to just take put from 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. nowadays by way of Friday and 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday at the pursuing areas:
- Brownsville at James Pace Early School Substantial College, situated at 314 W. Los Ebanos Boulevard
- Harlingen at Harlingen College of Overall health Professions, located at 2302 N. 21st Street
- Laredo at Lyndon B. Johnson 9th Quality Campus, situated at 5511 St. Luke Boulevard
- Raymondville at Raymondville Large University, positioned at 601 F.M. 3168
- Rio Grande City at AC2E Elementary School, found at 1 S. Fort Ringgold
In San Juan, the clinics are scheduled from 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. today as a result of Thursday and 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Friday at PSJA Early Higher education Superior School, positioned at 805 W. Ridge Highway.
Providers vary dependent on the locale.
The public may visit dshs.texas.gov/obhp2022 or phone 2-1-1 to validate which products and services are made available at a unique site.